The Blockchain Fest Singapore event runs from the 16th - 17th February 2023 in the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre, Singapore.
The event will include interactive events on Blockchain, Exchanges, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs), Mining, Game-fi, Investment, fintech and more. With attendees from all industries and levels - investors, company owners, start-up founders and the entire crypto community. The event will have more than 5,000 attendees from all over the globe gathering at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre for two days of high-level networking and events. Whether you're a developer, marketer, business leader or cryptocurrency enthusiast, this event is sure to fulfil your expectations.
The event comprises of five main sections;
- The Main conference hall, where a series of keynote events and interactive panels and speeches will be held on blockchain industry topics.
- The Exhibition space, which is filled with exhibiting booths from leading blockchain companies, designed for attendees to network face-to-face.
- The Networking portion of the event encompasses all aspects of the event with networking enabled within a casual atmosphere.
- The Welcome party, which will take place in the Hub space in Singapore will feature food and drinks and be a perfect opportunity to chat with people from traders to OTC, fund management, NFT artists and more.
- Finally, a Gala dinner with optional VIP access will be held to celebrate all those who work in the blockchain space and allow even more opportunities for networking.
This huge event will be one of the most important of this year's crypto calendar so be sure not to miss out if you can.