Moni Talks Cookies Policy
When you visit this site, we would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.
We collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting any of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site and these pieces of information are used to improve services for you through:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better
Examples of the cookies we use and why
Google Analytics cookies:
- _ga is used to distinguish individual users on the domain. You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies. It expires after two years
- _gat is used to limit amount of user requests in order to maintain performance. It expires after one minute
- _gid is used to distinguish individual users on the domain. It expires after 24 hours
- AMP_TOKEN contains a unique ID which is assigned to each user on the domain. It expires between 30 seconds and one year
- _gac contains a unique ID that makes Google Analytics and Ads work together. It expires after 90 days
None of these cookies collect any personally identifiable information
Cookies set by other websites through this site
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please be aware, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the site.
If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You'll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Linking by us
It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites.
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any website that we may link to. If we link to another website, that linking should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times. If you do experience a failed link, please report it.