What is the Bitsgap crypto platform?
Bitsgap is a one-stop crypto trading platform which allows users to bring all their crypto exchange accounts together for bot trading purposes.
The account sign-up procedure takes little more than two minutes because customers must validate their email addresses. People can also log in using their Google or Facebook accounts.
Furthermore, it offers a 7-day free trial during which the trader may enjoy several features at no cost. After creating an account, customers may use their API credentials to connect their account to one of the available exchanges. Simply by making an order or launching their bot. It enables users to take advantage of arbitrage possibilities on the chosen exchange.
Features on the Bitsgap platform
• Arbitrage - is the practice of maximising the price difference between two or more transactions often on different exchanges or markets.
• Trading Terminal- High-quality tools enable customers to trade spots and futures on numerous exchanges from a single interface.
• Futures Trading Bots —Futures Bots is one solution that allows customers to create futures trading bots.
• Signals – For the best selections, signals keep an eye out for any market oddities to capitalise on.
• Portfolio Tracking -Traders will be able to track their funds and earnings using a live-generated portfolio. Automated bots — Provides pre-configured machine-learning-optimised bots.
• High security - Customers connect their accounts using the API credentials; however, users can make no deposits using the platform itself; on behalf of the user. It will never access consumer cash—all the API orders are encrypted with high-end 2048-bit encryption for added security.
• Demo Exchange- 'My exchanges' displays all the exchange accounts the user connects through API. 'The Demo' function, on the other hand, allows the trader to practice utilising all the exchange features, allowing the user to become acquainted with all the platform offers.
Bitsgap GRID trading bot
The bot driven by the GRID algorithm allows traders to establish investment ranges and restrictions before distributing these investments proportionally. As a result, every time the system executes a limit order, GRID issues a sell order at a slightly higher price than the market value.
Limit orders work in the other way, in that after the initial order, it creates another buy limit at a somewhat lower price than the market value. If the crypto prices do not surpass the trader's pre-set value range, the system will continue to execute transactions indefinitely.
To conclude, users can rely on automatic algorithms to provide a consistent money stream regardless of market conditions. The essential advantage of investing in the grid is that it needs less market forecasting – predicting where the price will likely move in the future. As a result, it is an excellent tool for new and experienced traders.
Author: Emmanuel Baiden
7 years experience within the financial services sector most notably in Sales, Trading, research and writing articles within the crypto space. I have a bachelor's degree in International Business and a Master's in Investment and Risk Finance . I am also an associate member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment.