CoralCube: NFT Game Changer
CoralCube, an innovative Solana NFT aggregator and AMM DEX platform, is revolutionizing how investors and collectors transact and purchase NFTs.
CoralCube: What is it?
CoralCube is a decentralized NFT marketplace that gives users access to various trading alternatives. These include auctions, spot trades, derivatives, and a safe and simple way to buy and sell digital artwork, collectibles, and other non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
With its intuitive user interface, secure trading environment, and advanced features, this NFT marketplace is quickly becoming the go-to platform for experienced investors and casual collectors.
Recent updates on the CoralCube marketplace
According to a recent tweet on its official Twitter handle, CoralCube has implemented an Automated Market Maker (AMM)-based DEX "with 13 launch partners" - the tweet reads in part.
The traditional order book is assumed to be changed by liquidity pools which are already funded on-chain for both assets in the trading pair in an AMM-based decentralized exchange.
By doing this, liquidity (primarily on Solana) is provided by other users who also receive trading fees on their deposits based on the chunk of the liquidity pool they contribute.
CoralCube: How it works
Getting started with CoralCube NFTs is simple. First, users must create an account on the platform and complete the necessary verification process. Once the account is open, users can begin searching for NFTs to purchase. They can also create their own NFTs and manage them on the platform.
Features and functions
• CoralCube is a decentralized, non-custodial NFT platform. NFT producers and collectors can trade NFTs straight from their wallets because it is a "non-custodial" platform. This means they always have full ownership and control of their wallets and NFTs. As a non-custodial platform that uses smart contracts to facilitate any NFT transaction, this eliminates the need for third parties.
• Additionally, CoralCube provides a safe escrow system to ensure that transactions are carried out securely.
• An intuitive user interface that makes it easy for users to quickly find the perfect asset for their collections.
• Its advanced search and filtering capabilities.
• Transactions are also transparent and can be tracked by anyone on the blockchain.
• Other features include auctions, classifieds, and P2P transactions. These features provide a wealth of options for users to buy, sell, or trade their NFTs.
Top collections on CoralCube
There are several NFTs, including collectibles, gaming assets, art, and music, that users can access on the marketplace.
On CoralCube's official website, the current trading dashboard of NFT collections by 24-hour volume shows that y00ts is at the top of the list with a floor price of 157.99 SOL.
However, users can create their own NFTs and manage them in the space, with access to a wide range of NFTs from various sources.
CoralCube is designed to be a secure and reliable digital marketplace for making NFT investments. The platform gives users access to various security features, such as two-factor authentication and encryption, to protect their investments.
Author: Ejiofor Francis
Ejiofor Francis is tech-savvy. He’s a tech writer and researcher with over six years of experience. His current focus is on blockchain, tech and agriculture. Francis loves helping both startups and mid-sized companies to develop great content and marketing strategy that sets them on the right track.