Cryptogrind: Bitcoin Freelancing
Are you curious about the potential of Cryptogrind and its workings?
Cryptogrind is an easy and secure platform, helping users to find freelance services or pay for jobs using Bitcoin. Almost everyone knows the potential freelancing carries for us, especially in the post-Covid era. The days are long over when it was considered only a $5 job. There's even the possibility of earning in crypto while doing freelance projects.
As a freelancer, the idea of Bitcoin freelancing can be quite lucrative. But, how do you land clients ready to pay you in Bitcoin? A relatively easy option for you to find crypto-minded employers and freelancers in one place is Cryptogrind. It is a platform where you can offer your services to earn in Bitcoin. So, if you're wondering how it works and whether it's legitimate or not, here's a thorough Cryptogrind review!
What does Cryptogrind do?
It is a freelancing platform, just like Fiverr or Upwork, but it deals in Bitcoin only. You can join it either as an employer or a freelancer to get services or get paid in Bitcoin. Users can offer any freelance services and can find jobs for it. This crypto jobs board covers all major domains like - digital marketing, graphic designing, writing, web designing, videography, and more.
Cryptogrind is an easy-to-navigate site with an intuitive interface. You can enter its directory and post or apply for jobs according to your skills. Besides, it provides a secure path for payments through Escrow. If you are a freelancer, you can enjoy its services for free. But, as a recruiter, you might have to pay a small amount for posting each job.
Prominent features of Cryptogrind
The platform offers various features that will help you in your freelancing journey. And if you're an employer, finding resources would be a straightforward task for you on this platform. Here why you should consider giving it a try:
- Expanding jobs and freelancers directory The platform offers you an expanding directory of both jobs and freelancers. It allows employers to post as many jobs as they want in a number of domains. And freelancers can register themselves for as many services as they like.
- Intuitive interface Its user interface is quite user-friendly, meaning there's no necessity to be tech-savvy to work on this platform. And if you face any technical issue or payment disputes, its 24/7 customer support can help you resolve such concerns.
- Payments in Bitcoin A unique feature of this platform is that all the payments here will be in Bitcoin. You will be able to secure jobs that pay you in Bitcoin and can get services by paying in Bitcoin.
- Escrow secure transactions The platform performs the role of an escrow between the employer and the freelancer. It allows transparent transactions by ensuring freelancers render services as per the agreement. It also assures that employers pay freelancers the agreed amount for their services. The platform also has a multi-signature feature. This feature allows it to access the Bitcoin blockchain for payments. That’s why you won’t need to manage a hot wallet to keep your money secure.
- Referral bonuses Cryptogrind provides an extra earning opportunity through its referral program. If you introduce the platform to others, you might earn a 2% commission for each individual who starts using it.
Is Cryptogrind still operating?
Unfortunately, Cryptogrind isn’t operating currently. According to its official Twitter account, the platform is going through some maintenance. There is no information about the measures the company is taking right now. There’s no specified time for its relaunch.
The platform has been working since 2014, but in 2021, it halted all its operations. It’s the main reason that has raised many questions about its legitimacy. People have lost trust in the ecosystem. Thus, many have moved towards Cryptogrind alternatives for consistent Bitcoin freelancing.
Final thoughts: Is Cryptogrind legit?
Cryptogrind is one of the earliest names in Bitcoin freelancing. It has been in the business since 2014 and was a popular choice for both recruiters and freelancers. It offered a variety of features that helped in promoting Bitcoin freelancing. The platform enabled freelancers to create profiles and earn Bitcoin.
But, the platform has stopped its operations since 2021 for maintenance purposes. This made some people skeptical about its legitimacy. Nevertheless, many recruiters and freelancers have benefited from this platform. The security it ensures for transactions is another reason to trust the ecosystem. That’s why if it becomes functional again, it can be an excellent platform for Bitcoin freelancing.
Author: Wasay Ali
Wasay Ali is a versatile professional writer with global experience and a background in mechanical engineering and social science. He is adept at crafting news and informational content for the crypto space and has experience writing for other niches. He is a professional SEO content writer who has worked with several digital marketing agencies and clients in the US, UK, Pakistan, and Europe. He is a dedicated volunteer and enjoys reading, writing, poetry, and going to the gym. He is an INFJ-A personality type dedicated to positively impacting the world. Wasay has a passion for writing as it allows him to express his creativity, share his knowledge, and connect with people worldwide.