Visa Bitcoin Debit Card Review
Visa Bitcoin debit cards allow users to withdraw cash from ATMs or make purchases using Bitcoin, even if the merchants or ATMs do not accept cryptocurrency directly.
The cardholder preloads their debit card with a certain amount of crypto coins, which are then converted to the local currency at the time of the transaction, eliminating the need for exchanging cryptocurrencies.
Top 5 Visa Bitcoin Debit Cards
- Coinbase Coinbase is a highly recommended option for a Bitcoin debit card. It can be used at any location that accepts Visa, supports multiple cryptocurrencies, and has solid security measures.
It allows users to make purchases and withdraw cash from ATMs worldwide using cryptocurrency stored in their Coinbase wallet without the need to maintain a balance in fiat currency. It has added security and convenience features, including a mobile wallet app, two-factor authentication, instant card freeze, and spending tracking.
- Blockcard Blockcard offers competitive pricing, with a $10 activation fee and a $5 monthly administrative fee (waived if non-cash transactions exceed $750 per month). It also has no deposit, exchange, or withdrawal fees and a low cost of $3 for domestic ATM cash withdrawals ($3.50 for international withdrawals).
To use Blockcard, users must acquire Ternio's native token, TERN, using USD or other cryptocurrencies, which are then converted to fiat currency at the time of purchase. It supports more than 14 cryptocurrencies and offers up to 6.38% back in cryptocurrency.
- Wirex Wirex offers numerous benefits for its cardholders, including cashback of up to 8%, complimentary withdrawals from ATMs, and the potential to earn interest on fiat and cryptocurrencies.
Wirex Visa card offers no fees for standard delivery, maintenance, or reissue and free ATM withdrawals up to $400/month. They also have a new X-Accounts feature that allows users to earn up to 16% interest on fiat and up to 10% on BTC and ETH.
- BlockFi If you're searching for a Bitcoin credit card with a high cash back rate, BlockFi may be a good option with 1.5% cash back, increasing to 2% after reaching $30,000 in annual spending.
BlockFi launched the first Visa Bitcoin credit card in July 2021. It offers 1.5% cash back per purchase in Bitcoin with bonus Bitcoin rewards, making it an attractive option for cash back. Unlike other cards, it does not draw on the cardholder's Bitcoin holdings.
In addition to its cashback program, BlockFi provides incentives such as 0.25% back in Bitcoin for eligible trades (capped at $500 per month) and a $10 Bitcoin reward for each successfully referred client.
- Crypto.com If you want a card that can handle a variety of cryptocurrencies, then a Crypto.com card is a great choice. It supports more than 80 cryptocurrencies and over 20 fiat currencies. Crypto.com's Ruby Steel card, their most popular and budget-friendly option, offers 1% cash back on every purchase, a yearly Spotify subscription refund, and no ATM withdrawal fees for up to $400 per month.
Customers who are hesitant to spend $400 on a Visa card can opt for Crypto.com's Midnight Blue card, which offers no ATM fees for withdrawals up to $200 per month.
Author: Harsh Verma
Harsh is the founder of FinEndorse SEO agency and is an experienced content writer and SEO expert with hands-on industry experience and a proven track of success.