Wallet Whale Membership Explained
Wallet Whale is a UK-based membership programme that enables you to enjoy deals and discounts across retail, dining, holiday travel, Flava grocery shopping, health and fitness products, and home and garden essentials. This article explores what you need to know about the membership service.
Source: Wallet Whale
Benefits of a Wallet Whale card
Listed are the benefits of becoming a Wallet Whale member:
• Get the mobile phone you want with a guaranteed contract via one of their partners WITHOUT a credit check. Additionally, as a member, you can enjoy extra data, texts, and minutes. It should be noted that the mobile contract partner (such as Vodafone) will require you to conduct several weekly payments to prove your capability to pay on a contract before they ship your desired mobile phone.
• Enjoy discounted retail in more than 6,500 British high street locations, across 300-plus retail stores and eateries. Carry your card when you go out dining.
• Easily upgrade your holiday travel experience via the membership portal. This includes upgrading your accommodation and travel insurance benefits, among other possibilities.
• Take advantage of exclusive Flava supermarket deals with a free premium Flava Benefits Pro account. This includes a lifetime of free shipping and spreading the cost of your grocery shopping.
Flava is the only UK supermarket that offers these features without interest.
• Access to a range of health and beauty products is available.
• Reap the benefits of discounted home and garden essentials shopping.
• Other benefits include online shopping deals and special motoring deals.
How to become a member
To enrol on the programme, you must pay a one-time sign-up fee of £39.99 and a recurring monthly fee of £24.99. According to the website, payments will appear as "WalletWhale03707704660" on your billing statement.
Source: Wallet Whale
If you have any queries, you can reach out to customer support via phone or email:
Phone number: 03707704660
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website for more details and the FAQ section in particular.
Author: Surajdeep Singh
Surajdeep Singh has been working in the tech sphere as a marketing guru and journalist for over 6 years, with his speciality laying in blockchain and Web3. He has donned several hats in marketing and journalism over the years and worked with many reputable brands. Feel free to reach out to him on LinkedIn!